• I was a wedding photographer for almost a decade, and now edit images for six wedding photographers nation-wide.
• My documentary photography days started in college, and before I became a wedding photographer, I worked as a photographer for a newspaper in NEPA.
• Punk rock, hard rock and emo music are always on rotation in my car.
• I have two degrees - a B.A. from Penn State in Journalism and an A.A.S. in Individual Studies (Graphic Design and Photography) from Penn College.
• My favorite beers are any style of IPA. I also occasionally enjoy a sour or stout (especially for dessert). In our spare time my husband and I like to travel and try any family friendly brewery we can find (or any other brewery when we have some kiddo free time).
• Tacos, cake, and popcorn are at the top of my favorite foods list.
I look forward to learning more about you and your business soon!