Photography is the fuel for my soul. I'm passionate about chasing the perfect light and freezing moments in time.
Whether you're celebrating an anniversary, updating your family photos, or preparing for the arrival of your little one, I strive to capture authentic, artistic images that you'll cherish for years to come.
I look forward to learning more about your vision for your session, and to capture your story through images.
• Becoming a mom made me realize that children really do grow up fast. Preserving those memories through images is extremely important to me, now more than ever.
• I was a wedding photographer for almost a decade, and currently edit images for six wedding photographers nation-wide.
• My documentary photography days started in college, and before I became a wedding photographer, I worked as a photographer for a newspaper in NEPA.
• Punk rock, hard rock and emo music are always on rotation in my car.
• I have two degrees - a B.A. from Penn State in Journalism and an A.A.S. in Individual Studies (Graphic Design and Photography) from Penn College.
• My favorite beers are any style of IPA. I also occasionally enjoy a sour or stout (especially for dessert). In our spare time my husband and I like to travel and try any family friendly brewery we can find (or any other brewery when we have some kiddo free time).
• Tacos, cake, and popcorn are at the top of my favorite foods list.
Alison Kundratic is an on-location lifestyle photographer specializing in family photography, maternity photography, couples photography, brand photography, and commercial photography for small businesses. Alison's coverage area includes Lancaster and York Counties in Pennsylvania, including, but not limited to Lancaster PA, York PA, and surrounding areas such as Lititz PA, Mount Joy PA, Quarryville PA, Willow Street PA, Ephrata PA, Red Lion PA, Dallastown PA, East York PA, Wrightsville PA, Shrewsbury PA.